How to choose your Contractor?
Here are some questions to ask before hiring your contractor.
- Is the contractor insured?
- Are their employees trained professionals at what they do?
- Does the contractor use written contracts?
- Does the contractor provide an itemized estimate of materials, equipment and labour so you know exactly what you are paying for?
- Can your contractor visualize what your desires are?
- Ask to see the work at some of their water feature locations!
- Ask for references! Phone their references!
- Will the contractor be available after the installation to resolve any problems?(How long have they been in business?)
Choose your Contractor carefully. These questions are to help you choose a water feature contractor and help discourage the number of water features Blue Planet has to replace each year. Some years, up to 80% of Blue Planet's work was replacing others' poor installations.
Please, choose your contractor carefully so this does not happen to you!